Over 30 years experience working on a diverse range of construction sites for a variety of clients
The Fletcher Plumbing Construction Team
Our team works with your team to bring the skills, expertise, professionalism, and qualifications you need for your construction project.
Working with you
Our dedicated construction team strives to deliver all projects to the highest standard. All while delivering the best value for money for our clients.
Where required we can be involved in the design stages of your projects. Our expertise and experience means we can often offer alternatives to increase value for money for our construction project clients.
We are always seeking to improve and strive to exceed the standards set by our clients, industry and regulatory bodies.
Before starting works in any new facility all our team have completed the inductions as well as meeting any special requirements. All staff are provided with the training and PPE required to safely complete all tasks.
Our experience in working across the many diverse areas of construction means our employees have the skills, training and experience to deliver the best possible outcome for you and your construction project.
If you have plumbing located near high risk areas such as around underground power and fibre optic cables, non-destructive excavation is the safest option.
Our Vermeer Evacuator can be used to safely excavate holes without the risk of damaging underground services. It uses high pressure water to cut away the ground while the vacuum suction removes any loose ground and excess water. The result is a pothole with no mess and no chance of disturbing any underground assets.
Non-destrictive excavation is used to:
- Bore under paths
- Clean out of pits or wells
- Excavate around underground assets
- Create potholes for signposts
We have the capability to undertake projects up to $4 million and have completed a significant number of projects in recent years.
- Kotzur Silos New Toilet Blocks
- Thurgoona Men’s Shed
- Fairley Early Childhood Education Centre (Murrumbateman)
Accommodation / Healthcare
- South Bandiana Hospital
- Deniliquin Hospital – Renal Clinic
- Westmont Aged Care
- 120+ Bed Homestead
- Assisted Living Stages 1 & 2
- Recreation Centre
- Northern Victoria Livestock Exchange (Barnawartha, VIC)
- South Eastern Livestock Exchange (Yass, NSW)
- Western Victoria Livestock Exchange (Mortlake, VIC)
- Central Victoria Livestock Exchange (Ballarat, VIC)
Retail & Hospitality
- SS&A Club Stage 4C
- Nannini Restaurant
- East Albury McDonalds
- Forty Winks
- Baby Bunting
- Thurgoona Golf Club Café
- Albury Wodonga Military Area Water Main Renewal
- Storage King Wodonga (Stages 1-3)
- Water & Gas Meter Upgrades at La Trobe University
- Ramsay Place Water Main Renewal
- Relocation of LPG Tank Barnawartha BP
- Fire Service & Water Main Immix Baranduda
- North Bandiana Sewer Works
- Lavington Sports Club Fire & Water Main
- Overall Forge Gas Main Upgrade
Concrete Cutting & Core Hole Drilling
We own and operate our own concrete cutting and core hole drilling equipment. Our self-driven petrol power concrete saws can cut to a maximum depth of 350mm and our drills up to 350mm diameter.
Pipe & Cable Locations
Fletcher Plumbing & Co Pty Ltd has been conducting underground cable locations for the past 15 years, which means our staff are highly experienced.. Over this time, we have conducted cable locations through NSW & VIC.