We are looking for a fully qualified Plumber to join our team and help us provide stellar service to our ever-growing client-base across the Albury-Woodonga region.
- Maintenance & repair of both Domestic and Commercial sites
- Project Works
- Excavation and Pipe laying
- Gas works & servicing
- Roof repairs
- Registration as a plumber
- Full vaccination against COVID-19
- Manual Driver’s license
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as in a group
- Work/life balance & flexibility for extra RDOs to suit your circumstances
- Overtime available for on-call weekend time & travel time (in some cases)
- Above award pay and conditions – full income protection, insurance
- Work vehicle, phone & uniform provided
- Low staff turn over
- Varied work across different settings, never gets boring
- Ongoing training & upskilling
- Relocation grants TBA
- Caring and accommodating environment with social elements
Fletcher Plumbing is a family-owned business that works across all sectors of the Plumbing Industry, with a diverse client base that spans from National Companies to Local Homeowners.
We’ve been established for over 35 years, currently with 15 employees + 5 admin support staff in the office.
We want to help you become the best trades-person you can be.